iFi Audio ZEN DAC Signature Bundle
iFi ZEN DAC Signature DAC V2 / esivahvistin ja ZEN CAN Signature 6XX kuulokevahvistin sekä 4.4mm välikaapeli yhdessä paketissa
The Zen Signature Set comprises of both the Signature DAC and the Signature CAN along with a high-performance 4.4mm Pentaconn cable to connect them together. When used in tandem, the two ZEN Signatures make a fantastic, desktop-sized headphone system for both digital and analogue sources, further extending the reputation of iFi’s ZEN Series for delivering exceptional performance and versatility at remarkable prices.
ZEN DAC Signature
This ZEN DAC Signature is a pure DAC and benefits from true-differential balanced circuit design to take performance to the next level. It has upgraded circuit components and short, direct signal paths for optimal signal purity.
It delivers bit-perfect PCM (up to 32-bit/384kHz), native DSD (up to DSD256), DXD and MQA.
There is a pair of RCA sockets for single-ended connection to an amp, plus a Pentaconn 4.4mm output. When connected to an amp or active speakers equipped with a balanced input – either a 4.4mm Pentaconn input, or stereo XLR inputs via a 4.4mm-to-XLR cable – the full benefit of the ZEN DAC Signature’s balanced circuit design can be heard.
It’s outputs can be switched between ‘variable’ and ‘fixed’.
ZEN CAN Signature 6XX
The ZEN CAN Signature 6XX improves the sound quality of the original ZEN CAN and adds something special – a custom EQ setting called ActivEQ. It combines active and passive components to create a specific EQ curve to suit the ‘MassDrop x Sennheiser HD 6XX’ headphones.
This can be switched off to make the most of all manner of headphones and in-ear monitors. It also features XSpace – an analogue processing mode which compensates for the ‘in-head localisation’ effect that can occur when using headphones to listen to music that was mixed using a pair of speakers.
It features four gain settings in six dB steps – 0dB, 6dB, 12dB and 18db.
The ZEN CAN Signature 6XX’s circuitry is a balanced, symmetrical dual-mono design. It delivers 1600mW (7.2V) into 32 ohms from the single-ended output, with 15V+ available to loads of 300 ohms or more through the balanced output.
It offers stereo RCA and 3.5mm single-ended inputs, plus a 4.4mm Balanced input. A 4.4mm balanced output is also provided. It has a 6.3mm output for headphones that have a standard single-ended connector and a 4.4mm Balanced output for headphones offering a balanced connection.
4.4mm – 4.4mm cable
The iFi 4.4mm to 4.4mm cable employs heavy OFHC continuous cast copper and silver matrix conductors with a total thickness of 14AWG for the best signal transfer.
It’s a perfect addition to our ZEN Signature Set as this audiophile-grade cable will give you maximum quality balanced signal transfer and minimum interference.
The cable construction is a custom helix design, minimised both in capacitance and inductance, minZ™.
It also has intrinsic shielding provided by minZ™ helix construction. They protect the cable from RFI and EMI noise and provide the cleanest transfer medium possible.
To further insulate the cable, we adopted the RoHS compliant, excellent dielectric property and super-soft (60P) HD polymer with 1500V AC spark resistance.
- Input: USB3.0 B Socket (USB2.0 compatible)
- Formats: 44.1/48/88.2/96/176.4/192 PCM, 2.8/3.1/5.6/6.2/11.2/12.4MHz DSD, 352.8/384KHz DXD, MQA
- DAC: Bit-Perfect DSD & DXD DAC by Burr Brown
- Output: Audio RCA (SE) - 1V - 3.3V max. (variable), 2.1V (fixed) // 4.4mm Pentaconn (BAL) - 2V / 6.2V max. (variable), 4.2V (fixed)
- Zout: <= 100 Ohm (SE), <= 200 Ohm (BAL)
- SNR: < -117dB(A) @ 0dBFS (SE/BAL)
- DNR: > 117dB(A) @ -60dBFS (SE/BAL)
- THD+N: < 0.0011% @ 0dBFS (SE/BAL)
- Power consumption: 5V / 184ma, P= = 0.887W (on idle using include iPower)
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 117 x 100 x 30mm
- Weight: 750g
- Input: RCA, 3.5mm (SE), 4.4mm (BAL)
- Outputs: 6.35mm, 4.4mm x2
- Gain: 0dB, 6dB, 12dB, 18dB adjust
- THD+N (A-weighting): 0.0066% (BAL), 0.0058% (SE)
- Max. Output Power (16 Ohms): 3.0V / 600 mW (BAL), 4.0V / 1000 mW (SE)
- Max. Output Power (300 Ohms): 5.1V / 756 mW (BAL), 7.6V / 196 mW (SE)
- Max. Output Power (600 Ohms): 15.2V / 385 mW (BAL), 7.6V / 98 mW (SE)
- SNR: 122 dB (BAL)
- Dynamic Range: -122dB (BAL)
- Frequency Response: (-3dB): 10 Hz - 200 kHz
- Zout (Headphone): 0.25 ohms (SE), 0.5 ohms (BAL)
- Zout (Balanced Line Out): 200 ohms
- Function Button: HD6XX adaption and/or XSpace; bypass
- IMD: 0.01%
- Max. Power Consumption: 13W / 2.6A
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 117 x 100 x 30mm
- Weight: 850g