Rotel RSP-1582 monikanavaetuvahvistin
Referenssitason esivahvistin, jossa on sisällään edistyksellistä tekniikkaa ja on rakennettu erittäin laadukkaista osista.
Our flagship surround processor has been designed for highest performance and maximum flexibility.
The RSP-1582 has been two years in the making and is a wholly new platform. Rotel engineers evaluated painstakingly every circuit design and feature requirement. It is built with a modular construction to facilitate upgrades of key internal circuit boards, and is software updateable over the Internet or via a simple USB download if a network connection is not available.
The RSP-1582 is a home theater preamplifier/processor, of course, but first and foremost, it truly shines as an audio component. For example, six Wolfson 24-bit/192kHz devices are arrayed as four independent DACs for Front Left, Front Right, Center and Subwoofer channels with shared stereo DAC's for the rear channels. This topology offers exemplary performance all around, but provides the absolute best quality on the most critical channels. In theater mode, a Texas Instruments Aureus DSP high-performance decoder is utilized with 10-channel Parametric Equalization. A high performance Texas Instruments Analog-to-Digital convertor is used to facilitate optimum conversion of analog signals for playback in surround sound modes. Balanced XLR and single ended connections are offered, and the audio stages use premium components in all signal critical applications. For pure stereo playback of analog sources, the RSP-1582 features an analog bypass to obtain the cleanest path.
For video use, the preamp/processor incorporates eight HDMI 4K video inputs (no scaling) with two HDMI 4K video outputs. The RSP-1582 also employs a Silicon Image 2K/4K HDMI transceiver. Its modular HDMI circuit construction means future upgrades can be accommodated easily.
Other features include one front panel HDMI input with 4K video pass-through, built-in aptX Bluetooth technology, a PC-USB input that supports 24-bit/192kHz audio, CD, Tuner and 4 AUX analog inputs, along with a multichannel input and XLR input. It even has a phono stage!
There is a seven-inch TFT display on the front panel to provide easy adjustments to all audio and video parameters without the need to turn on an external display or video projection system – perfect for when the equipment rack is remote located. And the RSP-1582 comes with rack ears in the box to make such installations easy.
In addition to its unassailable audio and video performance, custom installers will find the RSP-1582 ideal for any installation application with RJ45 network connection, Internet or USB front panel software updates, three source independent trigger outputs, a wired IR remote input, RS232 and IP interface for automation system control, 2 x IR output connectors for IR pass-through and front panel setup navigation control.
All of these features and technology mean nothing, though, if the end result doesn’t meet your performance expectations. That’s why Rotel engineers spend countless hours measuring, listening and refining the circuitry. The end result is a surround processor/preamplifier that is worthy of the finest music systems and theaters at an unrivalled price.
- TOTAL HARMONIC DISTORTION (THD): (20Hz–20kHz) <0.005%
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE
- Analog Bypass: 10Hz - 100kHz ±1.5dB
- Digital Inputs: 10Hz - 20kHz ±0.3dB
- S/N RATIO (IHF "A" Weighted)
- Analog Bypass: 112dB
- Digital Inputs: 112dB
- INTERMODULATION DISTORTION (60Hz:7kHz, 4:1): <0.005%
- INPUT SENSITIVITY
- Line Level Inputs (RCA): 250mV
- Line Level Inputs (XLR): 500mV
- Phono Input (MM): 3.2mV
- INPUT IMPEDANCE
- Line Level Inputs (RCA): 100kΩ
- Line Level Inputs (XLR): 100kΩ
- Phono Input (MM): 47kΩ
- PREOUT LEVEL
- Unbalanced (RCA): 1V
- Balanced (XLR): 2V
- VIDEO INPUT RESOLUTIONS: 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 1080p/24Hz, 3D, 4K, UHD
- VIDEO OUTPUT RESOLUTIONS: 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 1080p/24Hz, 3D, 4K, UHD
- COLOR SPACE SUPPORT: sRGB, YCbCr 4:2:2, YCbCr 4:4:4
- DEEP COLOR SUPPORT: 24-bit, 30-bit, 36-bit
- DECODABLE DIGITAL INPUT SIGNALS: Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital EX, Dolby Digital Plus, DTS HD Master Audio, DTS HD, DTS, DTS-ES, DTS 96/24, DTS-ES 96/24, LPCM up to 192kHz
- HDMI SPECIFICATION: Version 2.0, support up to 4K resolution pass-through and Audio Return Channel
- CHANNEL SEPARATION: >75dB
- DIMENSIONS (W × H × D): 431 × 188 × 416.8 mm
- FRONT PANEL HEIGHT: 177mm (7")
- NET WEIGHT: 12kg