When you rock vinyl on this deck – Nothing Else Matters
MASTER OF VINYL
We treated the surface of this deck with a mirror-finished metal logo contour that gives the player its distinctive look. The S-shaped tonearm is fitted with a detachable SME headshell to allow quick cartridge changes. The
tonearm bearing and base are machined entirely out of aluminium. Out of the box, the turntable comes pre-adjusted with our Pick it S2 C cartridge. Tracking force and anti-skating are both adjustable and make your Metallica Limited Edition Turntable a true audiophile investment.
Pick it S2 C
Pro-Ject MM cartridge
The Pick it S2 C offers a thrilling and exciting sound, which oozes of details and high fidelity. It unveils unheard precision and dynamics of your records.
Heavy zero-resonance design
The high mass of the platter produces the tightest and most accurate playback speeds and at the same time allows you to see the stunning turntable
Damped & height adjustable
The three height adjustable damped aluminium feet guarantee the perfect stand & massively reduce risk of acoustical feedback.
33/45 & 78 RPM
Electronic speed control
Change between speeds easily with the toggle switch. With the supplied round belt for 78 rpm, you can also listen to your shellac records.
This is The End of the Line for audiophile turntable design.
- Speed: 33, 45/(78) (electronic speed change)
- Drive principle: belt drive with electronic speed control
- Platter: heavy glass platter
- Platter bearing: high precision stainless steel axle in bronze bushing
- Wow & flutter: 33: +/-0,16%; 45: +/-0,14%
- Speed drift: 33: +/-0,40 %; 45: +/-0,30 %
- Signal to noise: 68 dB
- Tonearm: 8,6” S-shape aluminium; SME headshell
- Effective arm length/mass: 218,5 mm / 7,5 g
- Overhang: 18,5 mm
- Included accessories: 15 V DC / 0,8A power supply, 78 RPM round belt, 7‘‘ single adapter, feltmat
- Power consumption: 4 W/0 W standby
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 430 x 120 x 430 mm
- Weight: 4,5 kg net