Huippuluokan lattiakaiutin, jossa on Perlisten kaiuttimien tunnusmerkit. Silkinpehmeä ääni, runsaasti dynamiikkaa ja loistava transientti.
The R5 Tower is designed as a stand alone 2ch high fidelity speaker with the versatility to be used as part of our multi-channel systems and Shares “trickle-down” technology from our flagship S-Series. Prepare to experience what rivals many flagship speakers.
It's all in The Details
Designed as a stand alone 2ch high fidelity speaker with the versatility to be used as part of multi-channel systems. Sharing “trickle-down” technology from our flagship S-Series, the DPC-Array here based on three 26mm domes, guarantees excellent directivity control and timbre matching with all R-Series speakers. The Silk diaphragms developed ground up, chosen specifically their smooth, effortless representation of midrange and treble. The 165mm woofers are made from our proprietary HPF pulp, two years in development, bringing new technology to one of the oldest materials used in loudspeaker design. These woofers can be aligned as bass reflex or acoustic suspension depending on specific tastes. Rich, dynamic bass matched with advanced mid/treble directivity pattern control and silky highs offer best in class performance.
Personalize your speakers to mach your style
We have a variety of different colors to choose from. When picking your speakers, you also need it to match your home and interior. Choose between our standard finishes, wooden finished or get custom painted speakers
- Enclosure alignment 3-way bass reflex / acoustic suspension
- Driver compliment:
- 26mm(3) Silk dome
- 165mm(2) HPF diaphragms
- Sensitivity 89.0dB / 2.83v / 1.0m
- Impedance 4ohm nominal / 3.2 ohm min
- Response Linearity 80 - 20kHz +/-1.5dB window
- Frequency Response (-10dB) Bass reflex: 24 - 32kHz
- Acoustic suspension: 38 - 32kHz
- Typical In Room bass extension Bass reflex: 21Hz
- Acoustic suspension: 32Hz
- Dimensions (HxWxD) 1100 x 230 x 350mm
- Weight 26.5 kg
- Recommended Amplifier Power 100 - 250W RMS
- SPL capability @1m (100-20kHz) 113.0dB peak <3% - 2nd, 3rd Harmonics
- Certification THX Dominus, THX Ultra
- Available finishes Piano black