Pro-Ject Essential 3, Sgt. Pepper DRUM
Special Edition levysoitin. Todellisen keräilijän tuote.
Essential III Sgt. Pepper‘s Drum - a true collector‘s item!
This special edition and collaboration between Pro-Ject Audio Systems and The Beatles has brought out a turntable which was inspired by the most successful Beatles album ever - „Sergeant Pepper‘s Lonely Hearts Club Band“. The album is known as a milestone of music history in terms of commercial success as well as artistic breakthrough. No other album has been produced with such high efforts! This special edition‘s design of our Essential III turntable shows the base drum of the infamous album. Many myths and theories have been created because of this album and especially because of its cover.
In celebration of the 50th jubilee of this unique masterwork we want to offer all fans of this legendary album the opportunity to give their beloved record an additional place in their livingroom!
- Special edition of Essential III
- Acrylic platter
- Artwork shows bass drum of the famous album!
- Belt drive with synchronous motor and silicone belt
- Diamond cut aluminium drive pulley
- Chassis made of resonance in-sensitive MDF
- Integrated DC-powered motor control minimizes motor vibration and guarantees speed stability
- Low tolerance platter bearing with strainless steel spindle
- 8,6” aluminium tonearm with sapphire bearings
- Ortofon OM10 cartridge pre-mounted
- High-quality semi-balanced Connect it E phono interconnect with gold-plated RCA connectors included
- Special decoupling feet
- Dust cover included
- Speed: 33, 45 (manual speed change)
- Principle: belt drive
- Speed variance: 33: 0,70 % 45: 0,60 %
- Wow & flutter: 33: 0,2 1% 45: 0,19 %
- Platter: 300 mm acrylic with felt mat (0,8 kg)
- Main bearing: stainless steel
- Effective arm length: 218,5 mm
- Overhang: 22,0 mm
- Effective tonearm mass: 8,0 gr
- Counterweight for mass: 3 - 5,5 g (included)
- Tracking force range: 0 - 25mn (OM5 18mn recommended)
- Included accessory: power supply, dust cover
- Power consumption: 4,5 watts max
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 420 x 112 x 330 mm
- Weight: 5,0 kg net