iFi iPhono3 Black Label
Pienikokoinen laadukas levysoitinesivahvistin
For the record
Matt polished black. Super quiet noise floor.
Our phono stage circuitry uses only the best audiophile components. Computer matched op-amps, high-gain bi-polar output transistors to Nichicon audio-grade capacitors. And much more.
The iPhono3 Black Label sounds stellar. Hear into your LP.
Silent nights in
With a stunning, super-low 85dB noise floor (per Stereophile standard) the iPhono3 Black Label is out there. One of the quietest phono stages. Period.
Like any good phono stage, it amplifies the signal, not the noise. The whisper-quiet noise floor is there for any home audio system to discern. Take it for a test drive from the comfort of your favourite listening chair.
Precise EQ curve and explosive 108dB dynamic range. Your listening room becomes a concert hall.
The AMR PH-77, the $12,000 larger sibling with 23 equalisation curves, remains the vinyl benchmark to this day. Trickle-down tech used in the iPhono3 Black Label means it features the 6 most popular stereo EQ curves.
Try the infamous 1812 Overture ‘torture test’. Won’t be the same again. The iPhono3 Black Label will have you trying ‘just one more LP’ into the wee, small hours.
Set and forget
Your pickup (stylus) has been lovingly crafted. Whether it’s MM or MC, no two cartridges are identical in performance.
The iPhono3 Black Label, like the AMR PH-77 from which it descends, enables you to set the precise load/gain for the cartridge you have. Squeeze every last drop of performance out of your precious pickup.
Spec’d to thrill
Beneath the modest footprint of the iPhono 3 Black Label are Class A TubeState and DirectDrive Servoless technologies. Specially developed by AMR for iFi audio.
All underpinned by some quite special audiophile components from Burr-Brown, TDK and Nichicon. To name but a few.
With such dedicated circuitry and devoted components, it has a whisper-quiet noise floor and measured THD of an incredible <0.005%.
Set just once. Sit back. Enjoy.
The iPhono3 Black Label is special. It should be powered by something special.
It comes with the iPower X, the very latest in power supply technology.
iPhono3 Black Label + iPower X = Super Duo.
- Freq. Resp.: 10Hz – 100KHz (±0.3dB) 20Hz – 20kHz (±0.2dB)
- Dynamic Range: MM (36dB): > 108dB (A-weighted), MC (60dB): > 106dB (A-weighted)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: MM (36dB): > 85dB (A-weighted re. 5mV) MC (60dB): > 85dB (A-weighted re. 0.5mV)
- Overload Margin: MM (36dB): > 26dB (re. 5mV, @ 1% THD) MC (60dB): > 22dB (re 0.5mV, @ 1% THD)
- Crosstalk: <-71dB(1KHz)
- Maximum undistorted output: 7V (Load >= 600 Ohm, THD <=1%)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <0.0005% (MM 36dB 1V out 600R Load)
- Output Impedance: <100Ω
- Input Voltage: AC 100 – 240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: < 5W. Use with iPower X (15v) do NOT use any other power supply.
- Dimensions: 158 x 58 x 28 mm
- Weight: 265g