MartinLogan Neolith kaiutinpari, erikoistilaustuote
Truth in Sound, Embodied
For those who appreciate accuracy and realism in their audio, the electrostatic transducer is the grail. For those who understand this truth in sound, we created a flagship loudspeaker: Neolith. Made-to-order, hand-delivered and professionally installed; in a world of same, Neolith proclaims different. In a world of artifice, Neolith delivers truth in sound.
Neolith is not for the faint of heart. As the embodiment of our philosophy of the truth in sound, its performance is unconstrained. It goes against the grain. In a world of small, Neolith says size is no impediment.
Neolith features one of our largest electrostatic radiating surfaces, fully 35% larger than the Statement E2. Its proprietary curvilinear electrostatic transducer delivers an ideal wave launch: a detailed, ultrarealistic soundstage, reproducing nearly the entire mid-range and high frequency audio spectrum. It is utterly uninhibited by room limitations.
Smoothly blended low-frequencies are provided by a 15-inch rear-firing ported woofer and 12-inch front-firing sealed mid-bass woofer. Combined, they deliver powerful, extremely accurate bass.
And this is just the beginning. The details demand your attention. The exclusive advanced-topology Vojtko Crossover uses hand-selected components for optimum power handling. The passive Neolith design gives you more control, allowing single-wire or bi-amp connections with silver filigree WBT Binding Posts, plus a unique system of audio adjustment jumpers. The audaciously sculpted Neolith frame is made of non-resonant Phenolic Resin Polymer, smoothly finished in a premium automotive gloss. Its hand-crafted woofer cabinet is wrapped in elegant soft leather.
Prepare yourself for an astonishing new audio experience; a bigger, bolder, no-holds-barred experience of breathtakingly articulate performance. The bespoke Neolith is the culmination of over 30 years of MartinLogan passion, engineering innovation and dedication to the ultimate truth in sound.
MartinLogan didn't invent electrostatic transducer technology. But by eliminating the perceived deficiencies of electrostatic technology, such as poor power handling, lack of bass response and narrow soundstage (beaming), MartinLogan has reinforced the benefit of electrostatic technology: uncanny audio accuracy.
MartinLogan's groundbreaking Curvilinear Line Source (CLS) electrostatic panel design is an elegant solution to the impression of sound "beaming" from an electrostatic panel. MartinLogan CLS electrostatic panels feature a gentle horizontal curve. This ingeniously simple innovation radically changes the speaker's dispersion pattern, radiating a wide, enveloping soundstage, packed with detail; truly unlike any other loudspeaker experience.
Another key attribute of an electrostatic speaker is its dipolar radiation pattern. A true dipole transducer radiates with equal intensity from the front and back of its diaphragm, with the outputs in opposite phase. As a result, sound waves rippling out toward the sides meet at the speaker's edge and cancel, minimizing side-wall reflections with short relative arrival times. This reduction in side-output minimizes interfering side-wall reflections, which can muddy the image. It frees the dipole radiation pattern to produce a generous amount of ambience-enriching late-arriving reflections off the wall behind your loudspeakers. At the same time, electrostatic panels maintain relatively limited vertical dispersion, which minimizes undesirable floor and ceiling reflections.
Neolith is the apogee of electrostatic performance, combining these innovations in a new design. By delivering an undiluted soundstage with excellent separation, Neolith brings your music and movie soundtracks to startlingly accurate, 3-dimensional life.
- Frequency Response: 23–22,000 Hz ±3dB
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 20—1300 watts per channel
- Horizontal Dispersion: 30°
- Vertical Dispersion: 48" (122 cm) line source
- Sensitivity: 90 dB/2.83 volts/meter
- Impedance Nominal: 4 ohms, 0.43 ohms @ 20 kHz. Compatible with 4, 6, or 8 Ohm rated amplifiers.
- Crossover Frequency: 60, 250–400 Hz
- High Frequency Transducer: XStat™ CLS™ electrostatic transducer » Panel Dimensions 48" x 22" (122 x 56cm) » Radiating Area 1056 in² (6,832 cm² )
- Low Frequency Transducer: Rear: 15” (38.1cm) cast basket, high excursion, rigid aluminum cone with extended throw drive assembly. Extensively vented triple shorting ring motor and 4-layer coil to eliminate compression and distortion. Front: 12” (30.5cm) round cast aluminum alloy frame, high excursion, rigid carbon fiber sandwich cone with long throw design, 3-inch (7.5cm) diameter copper-clad aluminum flat wire voice coil, and vented pole piece and under-spider opening to reduce power compression.
- Cabinet: Phenolic Resin Polymer: Dense substrate with superb mechanical strength to minimize cabinet vibrations caused by woofer cone motion counter forces to provide an ideal baffle for the electrostatic panel and woofers.
- Components: High-Pass Crossover: 1% resistors mounted to heat sinks, polypropylene capacitors, air core inductors, dual toroidal audio transformers to drive electrostatic element Low-Pass Crossover: 1% resistors mounted to heat sinks, toroidal inductors, supports user options to modify sound output via jumpers.
- Audio Controls: Bass Control: 0dB, -4dB, -8dB Distance Control: 3 meters (or less), 4 meters, 5 meters (or greater)
- Inputs: WBT-0705Ag nextgen™ 5-way bi-wire binding posts feature a filigree signal conductor made from fine silver for high conductivity. Fully insulated for CE and IEC conformity providing shock hazard protection. Free from eddy current effects. Max constant current 30 A, admissible peak current 200 A. Outer metal cap with palladium plated finish.
- Power Draw: Standby: 1W each Max: 15W each
- Lighting: LED intensity control: On, Dim, Off
- Weight: 385 lbs. (175 kg)
- Dimensions: 74.8" x 30.3" x 34.2 " (189.9cm x 76.9cm x 87cm)