NAD CI 720
Stereo 2 x 60 W Digital HypridDigital vahvistinteknologialla, BluOs käyttöjärjestelmä, Bluesound Aps suomenkielinen käyttöliittymä.
Monihuonekäytössä useita CI720 -yksikköjä on mahdollista liittää erilliseen (3U) räkkikehykseen RM 720.
The NAD CI 720 is the perfect solution for adding a powered zone for network audio. With the ability to support up to 64 zones, the CI 720 provides easy access to local libraries, internet radio, popular music streaming services, and major control systems such as Crestron and Control4. As a BluOS™-enabled product, the CI 720 also integrates with select NAD products, as well as Bluesound’s wireless, hi-res multi-room streaming players. Wielding the power of HybridDigital™ amplification technology, the CI 720 can drive any speaker to life-like detail without adding noise or distortion. NAD has also created a custom rack accessory that can house up to six CI 720s in a compact 3U rack space. Delivering amazing performance and easy setup, the NAD CI 720 is the perfect addition to today’s most advanced custom home audio systems.
60-WATT PER CHANNEL, SINGLE-ZONE
The 60-watt per channel, single-zone CI 720 Network Stereo Zone Amplifier with HybridDigital™ amplification technology is the perfect addition to today’s most advanced custom home audio systems. Featuring 60 watts per channel, and powered by BluOS™, the advanced music management operating system, the CI 720 allows you to access and stream 24-bit high-res music with the control of a smartphone or tablet via Ethernet and third-party control systems like Control4, Crestron, RTI and URC.
Simple, Single-App Integration & Control
The CI 720 features Bluesound’s proprietary BluOS operating system, and allows you to access, control and stream music playlists to multiple BluOS-enabled zones in the home using simple touch-screen commands. The CI 720’s “blade” form factor allows up to six Network Stereo Zone Amplifiers to be installed neatly into a single 3U rack space, while its highly efficient energy-saving amplifier and thermostatic fan cooling adds enhanced reliability.
Powerful Single-Zone Performance
With 60 watts per channel, and up to 165 watts of Dynamic Power on tap, the CI 720’s integrated HybridDigital™ amp can drive any speaker to lifelike sound levels without adding noise or distortion. By focusing on how to improve musical performance while consuming less power, NAD has taken CI amplification to new lows, with lower distortion, lower noise, and lower power consumption.
NAD RM 720 Rack Mount Accessory
A professional custom rack accessory is also available with innovative shelves that accommodates up to six CI 720s without a single modification in a 3U rack space. The RM 720 includes blanking plates for a neat front panel when less than six amplifiers are installed.
- 1 Stereo zone with HybridDigital™ amplification
- 2 x 60W
- Subwoofer out
- 3U height ‘Blade’ Chassis, up to six units fit in one rack space
- Detachable power cable for easy service and upgrades
- Ethernet connectivity
- Analogue audio input
- Digital optical input
- USB input
- Uses standard network protocols
- Universal voltage (100 ~ 240)
- Thermostatic fan cooling
- Third party control and automation integration drivers available
- Supported Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows VISTA, 7, 8, 10, Apple Macintosh
- Supported File Formats
- MP3, AAC, WMA, WMA-L, OGG, FLAC, ALAC, WAV, AIFF
- Supported Cloud Services
- WiMP, Slacker Radio, HighResAudio, JUKE, Deezer, Murfie, HDTracks, Spotify, TIDAL, Napster, Rhapsody....
- Free Internet Radio: TuneIn Radio, iHeartRadio
- Rated Power. 2 x 60W
- Rated Distortion. 0.005%
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio -110dBA
- Sample Rate. 32 – 192kHz
- Bit Depth. 16 – 24
- Analogue RCA Stereo
- SPDIF Optical (TOSLINK)
- Type A (for USB memory stick and supported peripherals – FAT32 formatted)
- Type B Mini USB
- IR Input 3.5mm Jack
- Subwoofer OUT
- Speaker OUT Phoenix Speaker connection block
- Ethernet/LAN Ethernet RJ45, GigE
- User Interface
- FREE Android and iOS App available at GooglePlay and Apple App Store
- Power Front Panel Button
- Standby Power 6W (Network Standby Mode)
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 70 x 120 x 350mm
- Weight 1.6kg
- RM 720 Rack Mount Accessory
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 480 x 135 x 460mm
- Weight 4.28kg