Ortofon 2 M Black LVB vaihtoneula
Vaihtoneula Ortofon 2 M Black LVB äänirasialle. Voidaan käyttää myös 2M Bronze ja 2M Black äänirasia rungoissa.
Benefits of high-end materials
The 2M Black LVB 250 uses a Nude Shibata diamond on a Boron cantilever, the combination known from the acclaimed MC Cadenza Black cartridge. The Nude Shibata stylus’s slim, highly polished profile allows an exceedingly wide contact area to the groove walls. It ensures notably detailed reproduction throughout the spectrum, including even the highest frequencies.??The use of an extremely stiff and lightweight Boron cantilever adds remarkable transparency, speed and responsiveness.
The new rubber compound formula
To attain an optimal interaction between compliance and damping, a new rubber compound for the suspension system has been developed.
The new rubber compound formula is based on the Multi Wall Carbon Nano Tubes (MWCNT) highly efficient nano filler. The new MWCNT-based compound offers desirable mechanical properties, which ensure better damping and improve the overall performance of the cartridge.
Also, the new MWCNT rubber compound allows for more environmental-friendly production, adding further benefit. The MWCNT powder is applied in a rubber polymer matrix and not in a powdered form, which makes the production process more clean, non-polluting and energy saving.
2M styli interchangeability
Physically 2M styli will fit on alternative 2M cartridges bodies, but 2M Series cartridges’ engines, coils and magnets configurations are not quite identical: Red and Blue are identical, so are the Bronze and Black and so are the true mono variants 2M Mono and 2M 78.
2M Silver phono cartridge is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) model that takes most of the characteristics of the 2M Red. 2M Silver's special feature is silver plated copper coils, the same coil wire material as in the 2M Bronze and Black models, with a reduced number of windings.
2M series styli are interchangeable within the below combinations:
Special for 2M Red, 2M Blue and 2M Silver phono cartridges:
- 2M Silver will be an upgrade compared to 2M Red due to a special suspension and silver plated copper wire material.
- 2M Blue is an upgrade compared to both 2M Red and 2M Silver thanks to Nude Elliptical diamond which retrieves information from the groove with a higher accuracy.
- Frequency response: 20 - 20.000 Hz + 2 / - 0 dB
- Tracking ability at 315Hz at recommended tracking force *) - 80 µm
- Compliance, dynamic, lateral - 22 µm/mN
- Stylus type: Nude Shibata on Boron cantilever
- Stylus tip radius: r/R 6/50 µm
- Tracking force range: 1.4-1.7 g (14-17 mN)
- Tracking force, recommended: 1.5 g (15 mN)
- Tracking angle: 20°
- Stylus colour: Black
*) Typical value
Recommended for following cartridges - 2M Black LVB 250, interchangeable with 2M Bronze and 2M Black.
Stylus lifetime: with proper care we find that up to 1000 hours is possible without degradation of performance. Please read about stylus care on our FAQ.