Pro-Ject Phono Box S2
Laadukas pieni RIAA-korjain MM ja MC rasioille todella monipuolisin säädöin.
- Dual mono rakenne
- Huipputason vahvistinmoduulit
- Polypropylene WIMA kondensaattorit
- Precise RIAA equalisation
- Säädettävä Subsonic-suodin –12 dB @ 20 Hz
- Säädettävä sisääntulot, impedanssi/kapasitanssi
4 säädettävää sisääntulotasoa
- Input impedance: 10 Ohm/ 100 Ohm/1 kOhm / 47 kOhm
- Input capacitance: 100 pF/ 200 pF/ 320 pF/ 420 pF
- Gain switch: 40 dB/ 43 dB/ 60 dB/ 63 dB
- Subsonic switch: -12 dB @ 20 Hz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 85 dB
- THD+N:0.01 % MM/ 0.05 % MC
- RIAA accuracy: < 0,4 dB / 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- In/Out sockets: 1 pair RCA connectors
- Power consumption: 18 V / 85 mA
- Outboard power supply: 18 Volt DC/ 500 mA
- Dimensions ( W x H x D ): 103 x 36 x 115 mm
- Face plate colour: silver or black
- Weight: 570 g net
Phono Box S was one of our favourite products, it offered unrivalled sonics and versitality at a very affordable price. When we started creating Phono Box S2, its successor, it had to have exactly that but improve on sound even further. Phono Box S2 fea-tures incredible micro-details, dynamics and precision with a soundstage usually found in much more expensive products. The new S2 style housing is made of an aluminium/metal sandwich construction and not only offers highest aesthetics but also out-standingly protects it from unwanted electromagnetic interferences and vibrations. This guarantees for an undisturbed listening experience without worries. The switches on the bottom of the unit allow fine tuning the sound to your preferences and adjusting Phono Box S2 to any available cartridge!
Phono Box S was considered the best option of all entry-level phono stages by many acclaimed hifi magazines, Phono Box S2 is sure to follow its predecessor‘s footsteps and will set new standards at this price point!