van den Hul 3T THE VALLEY RCA
3T sarjan Entry-Level balansoitu signaalikaapeli RCA -liittimin
3T THE VALLEY HYBRID (HALOGEN FREE)
3T The Valley Hybrid is the entry level model offered with two versions: balanced and unbalanced.
- The two center conductors are made of 21 x 150 micron 3T conductors. They’re also individually coated with an L.S.C. layer to improve the resolution and spatial properties.
- In the unbalanced version the two center conductors are used for (resp.) signal and ground-leads. This improves the signal transmission quality.
- Both center conductors share exactly the same transmission properties
- The three layered shielding is used exclusively for the damping of spurious signals.
- material 3T
- product category interconnect - Balanced, Unbalanced, Analogue, Mid-range
- product category musical instruments cable
- cable type Twin cored, triple screened (Balanced)
- conductor material 3T + HYBRID screen: Linear Structured Carbon ® saturated layer + 2 layer screens of silver plated copper
- design purpose Audio Interconnect (Unbalanced and Balanced)
- eff conductor 2 x 21 strands (21 x 0,15 mm 3T); 3 screens (2 metal/1 carbon)
- external diameter 7,3 mm
- jacket colors Light yellow
- insulation Hulliflex® halogen free / 300Vrms min., Light-yellow
- connector types RCA type C-7.3 Rhodium coated or Neutrik XLR Silverplated
- standard sales units Stereo pair with RCA (unbalanced) or XLR (balanced) connectors in 0.8, 1.0, 1.2 and 1.5 m. lengths. Other lengths from 1.5 m can be ordered through dealer or distributor