Wharfedale Linton Heritage + jalustat
3-tie jalustakaiutin Rajoitettu 85-vuotis juhlamalli.
The Wharfedale LINTON represents one of the most iconic models in the long history of Wharfedale loudspeakers. A model that embodied the Wharfedale pioneering research through the 60s, 70s and 80s, with a bloodline dating back to 1965, LINTON has always been manufactured according to the Wharfedale principles of quality and value for money. The new Wharfedale LINTON further exemplifies these two edicts, balancing fine craftsmanship, natural sound quality and affordability inside a beautifully proportioned loudspeaker that has been bought in its millions right across the globe through it’s various incarnations.
The original LINTON was well known for its warm, rich and natural sounding character and the new Wharfedale LINTON retains that standing but imbues it with an open, detailed performance that will entice you to explore your whole music collection, once more.
- 3-way vented-box/standmount
- Enclosure Type: Bass reflex
- Transducer Complement: 3-way
- Bass Driver: 8"(200mm) black woven Kevlar® cone
- Midrange Driver: 5"(135mm) black woven Kevlar® cone
- Treble Driver: 1" (25mm) soft dome
- AV Shield: No
- Sensitivity (2.0V @ 1m): 90dB
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 25-200W
- Peak SPL: 110dB
- Nominal Impedance: 6Ω
- Minimum Impedance: 3.5Ω
- Frequency Response(+/-3dB): 40Hz ~ 20kHz
- Bass Extension(-6dB): 35Hz
- Crossover Frequency: 630Hz & 2.4kHz
- Height (on plinth): 565mm
- Width: 300mm
- Depth (with terminals): (330+30)mm
- Net Weight: 18.4kg/pcs